A gorgeous booty is a mere dream for most of us. We often believe that getting a beautiful rear-end requires hours in the gym doing heavy squats and lunges, but this is simply not true! With this time-saving circuit workout, you can get a toned and perky booty right at home! This easy circuit workout can be performed in under 15 minutes. Are you ready to the booty of your dreams? Let’s get training!
Workout Description: 1 set of the following exercises. (You can do as many sets as you need to make sure you’re nice and warm to prevent injury!) (On each leg):
15 Donkey Kicks
- Get on all fours so that your hands are shoulder width apart and your knees are straight below your hips.
- Bracing your abdominals and keeping your knee bent lift one leg up behind you until it is in line with your body and your foot is parallel to the ceiling.
- Lower back down to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
10 Fire Hydrants
- Position yourself on your hands and knees on the ground. This will be your starting position.
- Keeping the knee in a bent position, abduct the femur, moving your knee away from the midline of the body.
- Pause at the top of the motion, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Perform this slowly for a number of repetitions, and repeat on the other side.
20 Easy, Set Stance Squats
- Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, your toes turned out slightly and your arms resting at your sides.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and broaden across your chest by gently pulling your shoulder blades in towards each other.
- Bend your knees slowly, pushing your butt and hips out and down behind you as if you are sitting down into a chair. Keep your head and shoulders aligned over your knees and your knees aligned over your ankles. Keep your weight balanced evenly between the front and back of your feet.
- Lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Keep your knees externally rotating, or tracking over your toes; don’t let them fall inward. As you lower down, raise your arms up and in front of you no higher than parallel to the ground. Maintain broadness across the chest and lift the torso up off the thighs.
- Straighten your legs to come up, and lower your arms back to your side.
15 Oysters (heels together)
- Lie on your side with your arm lengthened under your head, your knees are bent and feet level with your bottom.
- Take a breath in to prepare then as you breathe out pull your tummy in and lift your top knee up towards the ceiling keeping your feet together.
- Breathe in and hold, then as you breathe out slowly place your knee down.
10 Walking squats (bands optional)
- Start at the bottom of a squat position. Keep your arms to your side, or extend them out in front of you with your chest out, shoulders back, and head straight, looking forward.
- Now, holding that position, step 10 inches to the left. Meet your right foot with your left, so you’re back in the starting position. Make sure you stay in the bottom squat hold position the entire time. This will ensure your leg muscles are activated throughout the entire exercise.
- To make this more difficult, place a resistance band right below your knees.
**Want more quick, booty-shaping workouts? Sign-up for our 15-Day Flat Abs Challenge! We’ll send 15-minute, no-equipment workouts and daily motivation directly to your email! Click here to get started!**
This booty-sculpting workout was created by our very own Trainer Andi